Declaration made by the UNESCO in 1997, consisting of 25 articles of the following areas:
- Human dignity and the human genome.
- Rights of the persons concerned
- Research on the human genome.
- Conditions for the exercise of scientific activity
- Solidarity and international co-operation
- Promotion of the principles set out in the declaration
- Implementation of the declaration
Click here to read the complete Declaration
Genocosmetics Lab subscribes the Universal Declaration on the Human Genome and Human Rights made by the UNESCO in 1997.
The human genome underlies the fundamental unity of all members of the human family, as well as the recognition of their inherent dignity and diversity. In a symbolic sense, it is the heritage of humanity.